Revised: July 1st, 2022
We are now open to all appointment types
Dear Jupiter Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics family,
We are happy to inform all our patients and their parents we are open to all appointments. You can now call our office to schedule your child’s appointment. We will also email and/or text patients that were scheduled previously during the office closure to schedule their appointment through our new online scheduling feature. You can also schedule your child’s appointment online. Click below.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We have added the following to ensure the safety of our team and patients:
• All clinical staff will be wearing N-95 masks and full gowns during your child’s appointment
• We have added extra suctions to each operatory to catch aerosols generated during treatment.
• We are scheduling our appointments to help with social distancing.
You may also see some changes when it is time for your child’s next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand and send you a link for screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office, before admitted to your room.
• Anyone entering the office is required to wear a mask.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany the child. If siblings do not have appointments we respectfully ask they stay home. We are asking all parents to wear a mask to the office.
• We will be limiting amount of patients scheduled. By staggering and spacing our patients throughout the office we will be able to support social distancing. Please continue to practice 6 feet of distancing. In addition, we will be closing slightly earlier to allow our staff to thoroughly disinfect all areas of the office each evening. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients checking into or out of the office at the same time.
• Sneeze guards/plastic shields will be installed at reception desks.
• The team will wear additional personal protective equipment as advised by the CDA. Hand hygiene will be performed before and after every patient.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 972-396-8080.
Again, thank you for being a valued patient with Jupiter Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics. We appreciate your continued trust and confidence. Together we can overcome these challenging circumstances and continue your child’s path to greater health! We look forward to taking care of your child.
Dr. Taiym, Dr. Kamali & the Entire Team